Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sad....>.<

Sad story about to tell....my moral teacher meet an incident, his right hand broke and his youngest son die already, older son still in coma and wife got a serious wound. When my teacher say it to me, I really can't trust it. Cause he is a good teacher, I just wonder why his life so painy. Haiz...... You know, now H1N1 more dangerous.. My class already got 5 study get fever and didn't come to school. Even my class teacher also scare. Whole class is talking about this hot topic. Some of them happy because if it real we can holiday 1 week ; some of them scare till don't dare to close with some student... Haiz... sad.. why this virus sooo attackful? Exam coming soon really hate it and sad cause can't play computer... Today I angry with my little bro, I think he scare to me now cause I teaching him about SEJ but every times I call him repeat he cannot not once but more than twice! I really angry and i suddenly be silent and he know I mad. So he quietly sit on a chair and watching me a few moment.... Later I open my mouth and say to him.. This is my 1st time angry him and I really fell sorry to him plus I didn't have the courage to apologize to him... Hope he could see my post... SORRY BRO!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment