Friday, July 3, 2009

Again.....

My hair........once again been cuted by the stupid teacher. Hate him very much, cause he cut my hair at public place. My face no liao........All friends laugh at me........Hari Terbuka and Gerko over liao.. Luckily, my class teacher didn't say any "negative" things about me to my father.One laughy thing, that day i go climb moutain wif my friend. After finish, we eat at a stall. At there, I saw a car like my bro, then I ask my friend if the car number is 9830(actually that is my bro car number and I didn't saw the car number cause it passing soo fast.). When the turning back, the number really is 9830!!!!!1 Soo amazing.. My bro mum on the car and she chat wif us a while..then she go...WA! Another thing....Haiz....now math teacher go give birth already....no one teaching us ..........principle say at least must wait 1 week for the new teacher come..... I just think...why this year, my class soo unlucky????? At 1st day opening school, we didn't have sejarah teacher and then a few month later our English teacher change school. That moment, we didn't have teacher. About March, the new sejarah teacher come, and a new english temporily teacher.. Haiz........ so unlucky..

0 comments:

Post a Comment