Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yeah!!!!!

Finally exam finish!! I feel soooo free!!!! Now what on my is how to RELAx!!!! HaHa..This time the exam quiet hard but some of the object still easy. Yesterday, a stupid teacher hit me with a punch!!! And scold the whole class. Everybody didn't like him. You know? I hate a boy in my class, he usually friendly and is a nice guy. But starting this year, he change. Change soo proud of hisself eveyday act hardworking,singing loudly in class! I really hate him. You know these day he still happy and laughing, but tomorrow....haha when he got his BM mark....I sure his face will change to BLACK!!!!! Cause he just got 50marks only!!!Actually I didn't hate him much and I even want to be friend again with him. But, evertime when I saw his stupid face I will forget my plan......

0 comments:

Post a Comment