Thursday, July 23, 2009

All about TEACHERS

This Wednesday, 1st period is Science. My little small friend come in late and my Science teacher ask him why soo late. He answer teacher that his book lost and give him permision to find it at school. The teacher let him find. A while later, he come back and say he couldn't find it. Then teacher say to him:" Just now I saw your book on Fadkri(my classmate) table, but now you say you lost it. How it can be happen?" Then my little small friend quickly find in the drawer. At last he got it. What a silly person.Thrusday, my class teacher get a high temperature with my class but this all is my fault, cause I tell teacher class too noisy even made some teacher don'y want to teach. Then my class teacher scold whole class and change place. All my friend hate me. == Tomorrow I going visit my MATH teacher cause she just gave birth and this Saturday I going make a party for celebrating my class teacher birthday. Haiz......another exam coming soon.........boring......

0 comments:

Post a Comment