Thursday, July 9, 2009

Class War

One week going pass...,on Monday, my class one "problem" student make me angry.Why? Cause this week is my duty to give all broom to whole school. After I finish, I go back to my class,the "problem" student sitting on my place and I go in front of him and say politely:"Can u go back to your sit?" He doesn't answer me...That time I really angry and I shout him( cause I am the monitor of the class). He scare and go back. A while later, he sit beside me, that doesn't matter but when I copying the notes, he distrub me and I really can't receive any more distrubtion. Then my class teacher call him follow her...After recess, he come back, but this time he make a indian boy.....He say the indian boy doesn't have male reproductive organ. The indian boy punch him then till disclipline room... The "problem"student take one "shot" and he cry...say us bully him....lol soo funny is him make up all this 1st then say to principle we bully him.....A few days later, he taking the duster throw a girl. The girl throw back him but fail. Then he take the duster again and throw to the girl. This time is a critical HIT!!! The duster is on the girl hair... her hair change white suddenly and become UGLY WHITE WICTH...and she cries... HAHA what a funny class war!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment