Saturday, July 25, 2009

[ADDED POST} Teachers Birthday

Today is my class teacher birthday(I already said at last post). But 1 funny and happy thing happen that is my little bro's mum and dad have to go Melaca but he cannot go. Actually he have to go his grandma house but he don't want and he know I will go out today so he say wan follow me. Luckily his mum agree and say to me take care of him till she come back from Melaca( sounds like I being baby sister). But when we going out, my bro say his mum and dad maybe will stay at there one night so he have to sleep in my house, that no problem!!! I surely welcome him but later his dad say he coming back but my bro don't want go back and want stay with me. His father say cannot then he sad and been force to go back. I also getting little bit sad because lost a chance to play with him.......Haiz...........now I lonely at home and no one acompany me..

0 comments:

Post a Comment