Thursday, July 16, 2009

"Problem" teacher

Start from this Monday, my class teacher suddenly call me 'boyfriend'. I don't know why.That day I go to teachers room to get something and when she saw me, she say:" Boyfriend, nak cari apa?" I get a shock! Later I play with her. She call me boyfriend I call her girlfriend. Haha....little crazy..
Another things, our afternoon principle is our class GEO teacher. Today, my one indian friend's beg lost. And she tell the principle. But the principle do nothing!! The indians angry and call her mum come. After a chat.... my friend's mum say want change school for her daughter. You know what the principle say? He say:" You want change, GO change la! I don't really mind at all." Lol a principle say like that! I really dissapoint to him!! Haiz....

0 comments:

Post a Comment