Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Love love love....

Love, love, love..... This week, just talk about LOVE!!!! Bored.... This week, something change my life...... A girl.....(can't tell) something happen between me and her, and I don't know how t say it..... Cause....is our secret.Hahaa.....Not just this.... a few from friends also, their love story....I know it all.....Talk about myself, I still don't know the girl that I admire have BF already!!!! Just yesterday....I just know.....little bit sad...T.T But how??? Can't change the fact~ Just hope God bless to them.....

About school, Last exam is coming soon........ But, I just feel that I didn't have mood to study like last time... I just bored here and bored there. Feeling I becoming lazier.....

This maybe is my last post of this month cause exam.... can't online..... Hahaha

At here also wish all the reader and my friends plus my bro:
HAVE A BEST RESULT ON EXAM!!!!

GAMPADEK!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment