Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Deepavalli

HAhahahaha!!!!! Funny..... today go my 1 indian friend house for celebrate Deepavalli. We eat tosai, roti canai and some more. Some of my boy friends drink beer. What most funny is when we eat cake. After we cut down the cake into pieces, we eat and left some there. Later, is PLAY time. We take the cake throw each other. Throw to hair, to face and to hand too. HAhaha... most pity one is 1 girl friend, she have long hair and been throwed. SO? She go wash... My 1 boy friend got 1st prize. Why? Cause he been throwed the most. Shirt, leg, all parts of his body got the cream (except inner body). Haha and then I get 2nd prize. Soo pity>.< But funny. After that we play firecracker. Soo scary.... I get a shock....Hahaha

What sad is... my bro can't come T.T he love this type of celebration.. But he youngest bro sick already, so his mother need to stay back...No one fecth him...

But anyway, Is funny!!!

3 comments:

Cheng Nee said...

Hehe..monitor oso play so crazy

orange said...

i'm the champion!

Cheng Nee said...

haha...then congratz lo!!!

Post a Comment