Saturday, October 3, 2009

HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL

HAHA! Moon cake festival come again. But I didn't eat any moon cake. Today, I invite my bro and 1 friend come to myy house for celebrate. We have soo much fun!!! Like usually, we fire up the colour candle and light up some tanglong. Later..... Haha is FASHION time... we find some rocks and 1 steel plate and we start COOKING. HAHA soo funny, we go pick some grass and throw all the candles into the bottom of the steel plate. We find some paper and throw it into it again for burning longer and bigger. Later, we put the grass on the steel plate and start cooking. Later, my bro play my pc. Although I need clean up myself, but I also feel happy beacause I can past this event with my bro and friend.

Hah.... Sooo tired .....but............still ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment