Friday, October 16, 2009

1st time~

Don't be shock... my 1st time already give out... -.-"" Trust me, I know what you thinking now. Ok... think in the staright mind. What 1st time? Is my 1st time riding a motorcycle....Is.. so scary.... That day, my mum call me learn how to ride a motorcycle and I try. But, I don't know how to ride and I almost cruch a car. Later, I scare...and don't want to learn anymore. T.T

About school.. almost 1 week didn't see my bro, yesterday he sick and today, he come to school and I feeling he is soo weird. Not like normal. His attitude make me feel he try to keep something from me. But, my worry is truth, he inccidently bring his handphone come to school. That why he soo weird. But I help me to keep the phone. After finish school, I give back to him.

Haiz.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment