Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sad+Bored.....

Haiz.....so bored....this week, Form3 students start having PMR exam. And us??? Have 3 days holiday~ So??? Do Nothing!!!!! Bored here, bored there. I just feel my life is soo meaningless...My stupid school put Form 2 holiday 3 days, and that 3 days Form1 need to school. Form 1 also got 3 dyas holiday and us need to school at these day. So??? I can't see my bro for 1 week...... Today, just Form2 students school only, I feel the school is soo lonely and silent. This make me uncomfortable... Talk about teachers, did you guys still remember I talking about the SEJ teacher ( BERNARD )??? Hahaha, I just playing fool with him.....Last Monday, he ask which girl did us love. Then we didn't asnwer and we ask him back. He just laughing. Then we say he love our BI teacher. Haha soo funny, everyday we see him and say....
He just soo crazy at all....

SAD......

2 comments:

传说中的阿康 said...

terus rest 2more days penuh 1week la...i macam ni.wakaka

orange said...

( BERNARD )???
BI teacher???
你很好笑叻!

Post a Comment