Wednesday, September 30, 2009

sAd..T.T

Haiz... In school, if some couple been know by some friends, they will die. Why? Cause their loving story are going seperate! And I... the one who know the most couple story in my class... But I didn't say anythings about them to others. But...why???? Why is me????
At primary school.... when we standard 6 holiday trip.... We have be couple at that time. When the trip finish.. we also have contact. But, 1 day my one friend say her phone been taked by her father. And then...... we lost contact.... Today.... after 2 year the things happen. Once again been remember in my memory..... The girl... meet my classmate inccidently... Opening not any thing happen... But at the last.... she ask my friend, : how is me now? Then my friend get a shock and ask why she know me... Then I don't know what she say to my classmate and my classmate don't want tell me. This not the worst. What is the worst thing?

IS ALL MY FRIENDS KNOW ABOUT ME AND HER!!!!

All ask me this, ask me that. I almost crazy......
I tried find her phone number... But I fail.... So sad.... My classmate know her phone number... but he don't want tell me...... I really angry with him... Tell the truth.... I really miss her sometimes..
But.........

What can say?
SAD!!!! T.T

1 comments:

byuan said...

who lai de ???
want me help u find ma???
zzzz
if u say primary school friend then i think so i know rite ???
dun tell me is ah ma ....

Post a Comment