Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Is BEST or BAD?

On Monday, in my school assembly, I go up stage for takes 2 prize. What prize? 1st is "good student" and second is ICTL contest-multimedia presentation. I really happy that day even my bro also feel happy for me. Another things is...... my school already got 1 student positive to H1N1. Now I really scare, my bro give me the mask and I being MASKMAN with him. Although I said that we cant change our destiny but I didn't care I get or not. What can I do now is helping my friends, bro, family do not get this virus. This is what can I do! Another laughy and sad story. Today I got tution class and I have a small little friend at there. He tell me that my school got 1 person get the H1N1 and said when the the person waiting the ambulence come to take him, he sitting in PIBG room. My little friend tell me that he got go in that room before, then me and a few friends say loudly:" Hey! Why you still come tution? You should rest at home. You want die is your buisness!" Then he cry. Haiz.... what can i say is hope all my friends, family, my bro and his family will always healthy and be courage to defend this virus!

1 comments:

bingyuan said...

hihi ... me bingyuan ...
my school many absent oso ....
dunno bcuz h1n1 or wat ....

Post a Comment