Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Complicated~ -.-

Haiz..From Form1 i already attend ICTL class, but this Monday, I already quit it. Why? Cause I feel too boring in that class. Before this..got something happen between my ICTL teacher and a library teacher. What happen? You know, I already told you guys about the BCCC competition, then the library teacher prepare the present. Actually the present have to give when asemblly but that day rain. Next day, the ICTL teacher tell my friends:" Why all the afternoon teacher soo lazy? Especially the new teacher." Then my stupid friend go tell the library teacher and she get angry. Later she take the present to the ICTL teacher desk and throw it on the desk. Then the ICTL teacher "swep" it to the floor. All the teachers in the teachers room get a shock! Then the principel scold them. Haiz.... so pity. Another funny thing is my class is near to the teacher hostel. This evening, my GEO teacher didn't come in class so we all standing outside watching a fat little boy playing football. When the sepak the ball, we all clap our hand and say "HUUUUU" he scare and call his father come out! When we saw his father, we all run quickly into the class. Hahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment