Friday, August 14, 2009

[ADDED POST] Quite Funny

Yesterday, when school finish, got a heavy rain. That rain very funny for me. Why? Cause when I walking down to the exit of school, the rain come down suddenly and I don't have much time to find a place for hidding. Later I saw a small little place with roof at the exit. When I reach there, many of my friends come and the place is too small for all of us. Then the rain more heavy, all of us was wet. That is not all, more terrible thing is...... one of my friend still take the water splash on us. But we didn't angry cause we just have fun! I wonder, these 2 days, everytime I go in to the teachers office, must have 1 or 2 teacher give me food or drink. I don't know why. Today, my math teacher give me a packet of soft drink, but... in front of my math teacher is a "popular" SEJ teacher in our school. She saw and she didn't get angry but....... she give me a lot of food!!!! I say I don't want but she force me to take it. But I very clever... I give all the food to my class teacher. Now I just know, I got some 'power' to make all the teachers in teachers room laugh even is a male teacher!!! Haha really funny. If got chance, go teachers room with me, I 100% sure that will be a laughy things happen! HAHAHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment