Monday, August 24, 2009

Just BORED!!!!!! -.-""

[I JUST RENEW A POST: (I'M BACK!) GO CHECK IT OUT!]
Ya, holiday is came. So? NOTHING!!!!! Very boring.... all times in shop and house just helping here and helping there. I hate most holiday. Like usual, helping mum in bakery, later help to cleaning house. Everyday do the same thing. Luckily, my pc been repaired, have some game let me play but still bored. All friends going vacation even have H1N1. I wonder how my bro now. Is he vacationing or at home. Really miss him and some friends.. Finally, KH wood program finish already and starting finishing some homework. Sianz !!!!!! What can I do???? Someone help me please!!!!Hope faster open school. Don't know why, these day I keep arguing with my sis. I really hate her. She soo anoying.Please.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment