Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sigh*

Now days, I feeling I am wasting time...I no hardworking as last year, just feel I too lazy. Everyday sleep play pc...It is so hard to be a good boy..Now I just hardly take out my math revision set to do!

Haiz..Open minded say, I truly more friendly with girls than boys.So? Not wrong right?! But somebody said gossip about me and a girl...Ya, I know she got boyfriend and I also made a distance with her so won't have ant misunderstanding..But, the gossip girl tell my friends the girl no use, got boyfriend already still good with me and bla~bla~bla...I wonder why she so busybody? I make a friend also wrong?? Oh my God!! If I touch her hand then symbolized we are couple..then the people from all the world already be COUPLES!!! What's logic inside it??

Today, the girl go 'argue with that gossip girl...But didn't have any conclusion...So? Just tell the gossip girl, Please la, don't say anymore about others people things, just take care yours enough! PLEASE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment