Monday, April 5, 2010

Avillion nice =D

Haha..Saturday,I go a short but fun trip with my bro again.This time we go PortDickson!! When he call me go there,my 1st sight is are there beautiful? Cause in my mind there is just only a beach. But when I reach there.......WOW!!!! Is sooo beautiful!!!

We rest at a hotel/chalet called Avillion..is a 5 stars chalet/hotel...The scene at there is also pretty too, especially those nature walk, made me feel like walking in a garden which plotted many types of flower..Not only nature walk,there also near the beach..But is was rainy day,so we can't get to the beach><

Other facilities are a pet farm, 'containing' rabbits,chickens and many type of birds. Next,is swimming pool,a very nice pool. Others are games room, gym, water sporting, tennis court, pub, spa, sauna and many many more...Is it already passed 5 stars?

We reach there already 3pm++ So we get into the chalet and dressed up with swimming trunks and get into the swimming pool!!! We swim until 6om ++ then go out for dinner until 9pm..
We reach chalet again on 9pm++ and we 4 go out for investigate the chalet function, take photo and play until 12am++ Haha late right?

Next day,after checking out we went to Malacca~^^ We just simply shopping at there..Maybe is too tired all of us no mood...Then said some word that hurt me..T.T Soo sad~ But lastly make me smile back ;D Haha

Well,is a great relax place for me on this study semester....

0 comments:

Post a Comment