Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Sad Busy...

Wakakakaka(don't know why, these days I keep typing this word)...Time for blogging again...This week already happened many many things...I just hopefully didn't get involve much of these problems...

1st..(Happy)
This is the only things I involving. Is a drama, my class is going to make a drama base on a novel 'The Prisoner of Zenda' In this story, I acting a actors called King Rudolf. As mentioned, he is a King but a drugged king. The citizen there hate him....What happy things happen is my 2 friends, they usually been called couple...but they don't say anything about it, just let us making fool with them. What is the funniest part is, they also acting a couple in this story..Haha and most explosive part is they need to hug and kiss each other..WoohOO!!

2nd..(Busy)
As I already mentioned above, I joining the drama and need to practice that make me busy....Although is not a very busy thing but it is a very busy thing in this exam coming soon season...Wa....exam coming, I haven't study yet..Soo scare...Haiz..what can I do? Force myself lor...

3rd..(Sad)
Haiz...My 1 good friend, he lost his wallet when we practicing the drama, He suddenly went down and we don't know how to help him..We just simply report to afternoon section principle and he let us to do spot check in certain classes.. Maybe the fate play fools with us, after we spot checking, the result let us feel unwell..Cause we can't find it back..We all encourage him and try to make him smile...Luckily we does...But, when he going back to home, his mother scold him very badly..I just feel pity and sorry to him...Cheer up...

4th..
Nothing happening between me and him. Just sometime argue with him by a small issue.But at last will good again cause I let him win..Now on, introducing 1 new member in a important part of life is....My.....GF!!! Wakakaka I don't wanna to introduce her name cause privacy...And no one know about this news except 1 person...Haha..Bye~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment