Thursday, April 15, 2010

@.@

Sorry for late posting....This week I really busy.. Busy for what? The moron school lo!! 2 folio I rushing to complete...Haiz...just feel soo tired....
That day, 1 of my friend don't know why suddenly come argue with me..I really don't know why he talk to me like that..Maybe he in bad mood so come find me for releasing his bad-tempered?Crazy!!!!!

This week soo many friends get ill already..including me..Flu,throat pain....aiyo just don't know how to explain la..Hope those friend get well soon...

Present me already freely from those things...maybe sometimes I still stuck at those emotional status...But now I already learn to tell myself don't too strict....Although sometimes I still will get hurt from him..But..try to make free.....
Remember...DISTANCE.....

But,that guy...I wish I can kill him!!!! The annoying guy I never meet before!!! The idiot!! No manners at all!!! I talking to people he push the people away..think I am stupid or what?!
Bullshit!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment