Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Distance.....

From this week on, I learned a new thing called 'Distance'

Distance either can be good or bad...

The good sight is:
-Won't make up misunderstanding each others
-Feel more freely
-Feel more happy

The bad sight is:
-Distance added more longer until can't have conservation
-Distance too long until don't know each others anymore
-Flash back the memories will feel more sadly..

Haiz...I don't know what should I think,are the Distance can help me? Or it just a feeling to me?
Haiz...I don't wanna life like this anymore,I want free from those things..
But think is easy...
But when wanna to do it,I will feel soo hard and fear to make it....
How???

Maybe someday..I will get free....
But I hope that will be the happy freedom...not the disappointed freedom...
T.T =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment