Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to U.... [Holiday is sooo boring]

Today is my bro birthday~ We go out for celebrate. But not much fun and interesting. We just go sing K and walk on the street and eat PizzaHut. I feel apologize to him... Cause when I birthday, he spent his money to buy somethings for me, eat somethings expensive with me... But, today, I just gift him a jigsaw puzzle that I have completed by myself. Then NOTHING! I didn't buy things, buy foods for him... Cause I no money....... Sorry bro...I feel uncomfortable.

Next is, holiday!!!!!! Hate hate hate!!!!! Everyday at house...nothing to do. Spend all my time with my pc...play Facebook, Dragonica....Juzt do the same things!!!!

That day, just flash back my memory, about 1 friend of mine. I and him was very best friend from primary school. Untill secondary school. We sure go to the same school. But his mother, want him to change to S.T.K cause his UPSR result is good. he tried to refuse, but failed. So, we lost our connect. Luckily, I found his number, then we contact with SMS. But, 1 day I argue with him.. Cause i promised will fetch him to the mall, but i didn't do that.. We argue then didn't contact each other....Untill I know, he emigrant to Singapore... I feel soo sad.... my best friend...already gone~ That day, I saw him at shopping mall. I don't know he saw me or not but when I saw him, I really want to speak with him! But I couldn't!!!!! Now~I didn't have his number or others contacts...T.T

1 comments:

Christopher said...

鸡蛋糕!放我比拳头的照片!=.= 将多好的不放!

Post a Comment