Wednesday, November 18, 2009

2009 2P1 'ByeBye'

Today, is my last day with my friends, my teachers and my class..... Soo sad~ T.T Me, as the monitor of the class suggest to make a farewell party. Luckily my teacher agree. We bring our own foods come. What soo funny is.....when I take the foods out of my teacher car. The key stuck in the car and can't pull out! I really scare at that moment. All teachers watching me. Beside that is SPM!!!!!! The principle yell me at the car park..... So ______ ==

Today, no one take me go home...so I go my bro house, have shower, dinner and activities. Today my bro primary school have a presentation about arts. His father take us there until 9p.m. then take me home. What make me happy is.....I saw something that I hope to see these year!!!!!!! Finally I see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment