Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Emotional~

Haha....Finally....the exam already finished....Sooo Happy. The result also come out,I get 3rd in class( 6A3B1C1D). What make me shock in class is....1 of my friends, she like art. But she got 78%. At the begining, I saw her very happy, but later she cry. She crazy already......She snap the desk powerfully with her hand and shout in the class. Everyone in the class get shocked! Beside that, not just she cried. Most my girl friends cry in the class when teachers giving the results. 1st the that gil snap the desk, 2nd is the girl sit beside me. She hopeful her math will get A...But she just get 73% then she cry. Then, her friends come "consol" her( include me la!). 3rd, my precious... she cry cause her SEJ failed. But i tried to help her pass. Luckily, I success ^^. Haiz....the mark is a blame!!!! Hahaha....... What make me happy is, my bro.......his results improve already! All subjects passed!! I happy with him..He get 1st in class! HAHA Bless to he!

Holiday coming already......HATE IT!!! Bored at home...can't see my friends and bro.......haiz.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment