Thursday, September 23, 2010

PMR 11 days~

PMR,this year most hardness exam I going have in this year and is almost arrive!!! 11days more! Although just left about 1 week,I should study very very hard right now, but I just relax right now..Not just me only, but almost all among my friends..Haha..Weired situation right??

These few days on school just keep doing revision,exercises....Quiet bored actually..But what can do? Is my fate==

Today,one of friends tell me that she know my secrete, and it is correct..She just tell me that 'she' already have boyfriend and call me leave 'her' alone..I just wonder, this question I got think before and I also got discuss with 'her'..But 'she' said is ok...no need to worry..If 'she' said like that...Then I ok...

I just don't wanna be a 'black-sheep' between them...If 'her' really feel I'm annoyed...I can leave.. But I wish this won't happen... 'You' can ignore me, never talk to me, or what else..I know 'you' have the reason..So I won't blame anythings.... (although sometimes I will jealous==)

Whatever, just wish our friendship will go on forever~^^ Don't give up me ya~><

Sad things, my parents..got illness..It will become serious sick..I very worry...And blamed why come at this time?! This time I need focus on my PMR..But I need to concern about them! I won't mind to take care them...and I would so!!! My mother blood capillaries around the heart contain oil&fats.. This make me concern...My father liver got problems.....Why??? Why now???
Someone help me=(

0 comments:

Post a Comment