Saturday, October 2, 2010

PMR starting~

After this holiday, my good 'friend' will start...Who is the good 'friend' I mentioned? Is PMR== Haha...It really coming...And I had already prepare 'well' But not to confident la~Hahaa~

To all friends..do well in PMR ya~! Hope we all success in this exam and rise to 4ST1 together~^^ Hope so~! Especially O.C.Y don't think your SEJ is good enough~ Work more harder~! Do more exercises~! After this most period you can freely go dating with your bf la~ Just do more harder in PMR ok?Hahaha..

Today, the O.C.Y and S.L.F give me a good PMR present...== Thanks to you guys arh~ But I not appreciated to accept it la...She...not suitable for me and I won't love her la...==

Lastly...ALL SUCCESS IN PMR~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment