Monday, September 6, 2010

Sad ..

Long time no blogging,cause busying for my 'best friend'-PMR! Haha...Really, preparing for this exam...Haiz, what can I say is, tired but must still drilling up!Why my tittle put "Sad"? Because,one day night, I go out with my family...After finish shopping, we went to ate "Chuan Chuan Shao" The boss of CCS,is a fat women/auntie...Don't know she is obesity or got illness...I felt sad to her because she already fat, but she still need to working but she just can move hardly...I thinking if have many customers come, how can she cover? One more thing is, her son, her son just standing a side to watch her mother busying but he do nothing!!!! Soo unfilial....

Holiday start again...what still same? Bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dearest friend not beside me..no one chat with me...no one accompany me...and I miss someone too....Haiz...Hope school reopen more faster>

2 comments:

Darren said...

boy boy ...anytime call me out XD

HZY said...

OMG~! since when u reading my blog?

Post a Comment