Monday, December 21, 2009

Journey of Historical City

Hi!! Back from Malacca.... quiet fun trip...

The 1st day...
I wake up about 7.15a.m then prepare myself.... Then I wait for my bro fetch me. Actually he late... But never mind.... We have our breakfast at 1 'dimsum" restaurant. After that, we start our journey to Malacca. We arrive there about 12-1p.m. Then his father go check in the hotel. After that we go shopping!! Is something called Mahkota Mall... It is so big. At there, I buy 1 clothe and have our lunch at McD.. Until 4p.m. we go back to the hotel cause my bro and his 2 bro want to swim... Then I accompany them... About dinner, we eat at a foodcourt called"Newton". Quiet delicious.... After dinner, we go to a popular street like pasar malam. We sleep about 3a.m.. haha

The 2nd day...
We wake up about 9a.m then his mum and dad called me to take care 3 of them cause they wanna to go Hospital to check body. Then I agree... After having our breakfast, I take 3 of them to swimming pool..cause they very like to swim! We swim until 11a.m then go back cause raining. About 12p.m. his parents back then bring us to another huge shopping mall called "Pahlawan Mall" We have our lunch at a foodcourt. Then we go shopping.. About 4p.m. his dad call me take 3 of them go some historical place near the mall. I agree cause I wanna go too!! We go A'Famosa wall and many more.... We also ride some bicycle got 3 tayar~ haha... The guys who carry us was soo pity, cause he already old......After that, we went to ride something call "Menara Taming Sari" is fun! Afetr that, we meet their father and 1 restaurant. At there we have our dinner cause already 10p.m.^^Back to hotel, we watch some tv program until 1.30a.m. then go sleep....

The last day...
Wake up 8a.m. then eat nasi lemak. After that, we go swimming again.....Then start to prepare to backup our things cause wanna check out already. After checked out, we meet his aunty at 1 restaurant, at there we have our lunch.. Then we going Seremban.. (Port Dickson) We swim at there, play at there until 5p.m. then have our dinner at 1 seafood restaurant. The dish is delicious...Then start our road to go home..... We reach Kluang about 9.30p.m.

Is a FUN vacation in this boring holiday!!! Thanks for bringing me go with you~ Thanks@!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment