Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hehe.....^^

Tomorrow~Going Malacca... Finally, I can feel free to have a vacation!! Both of my parents already good a bit... I no need worry them much! =P

What make me to make new post today is....... I do muffins myself!!! Unbelievable? Haha Is TRUE!!!!! Actually 80% is I made then the others 20% is.... My dad teaching me beside....
But, all the ingredients I prepare myself, buy myself, measure myself..... Is little bit hard~ hehe

But...I successful to bake the muffin.... My mum and 1 aunty say very good... But my strict daddy said "You baked butter cakes not muffins!!!" sob*sob*... But anyway.. I still happy with my result! Haha~

Want try some? Nah....
This all baked by me!!

This also!!!

This either!

3 comments:

xinying said...

my birthday u do for me a...haha~~wan eat^^

orange said...

我也要!!!

xinying said...

copy me de..wahaha~

Post a Comment