Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Friends?

Today, still in holiday>.<. I go out with friends. This 2 guys not the really best friends of mine. But thet still fine with me. We go eat lunch, play games and walk here then walk there. Haha. When I going toilet, I meet 2 of my primary school friends. They shock when saw me( Maybe I changes already) I also look at them. I wanna say "HI" to them, but they quickly run away.... sob*sob* I just wondering are we friends?

Seccond, is some my secondary school friends, I also meet them at the mall. But, when we meet, they never talk to me....They just thinking I am plasticine..... sob* again... They talking to my others 2 friends. They maybe too clever or maybe they are same uniform squad, but I don't think they can just annoying those friends beside them!!!! At school also like that.... Sometimes, I thinking are we really know each other??

Whatever, I also have my precious friends in my life.....They know when I am sad, angry and happy. I also know theirs. We share all ours happy things, matters. We also often go out together, have fun together. Although sometimes we will argue, but we will good back..

Just hope those my friends will happy and healthy forever! ^^

1 comments:

killua said...

who u met oo????

Post a Comment