Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tired~

Today, go to school for kurikulum marks. After that, I follow my bro go home. At there, we play games, do homework. His father take me go to eat 'bak ku teh' and some special fish n' chip bread. I at there till 5pm. Soo tired, cause wake up early. When I reach home, my bro phone me and say:"Wah, you go back also don't want tell me lah!" Haha....I just answer:You have your pc enough la, when you will remember me? Talk about school...... these 2 week, my GEO teacher getting bler. Every Wed, hia class is 7th class and 8th is PSV. Everytimes, when we at PSV class, he come to ask me: Why all of your class is here? Now is my class!" Then I just say your class already passed. He ask me why didn't go find him but I already find in the whole school. Don't know why.. maybe he getting older! HahAhAHAHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment