Wednesday, September 2, 2009

the opening of BAD

Sooo unlucky!!! 1st day open school, my class teacher tell me that our SEJ teacher change to a silly fellow teacher (BERNARD). When I hear it, I get a shock! Why? Cause this teacher is very silly and crazy little bit( other teachers also say like that). Whay really bad? Is when he come into our class and start teach us. You know how he teaching, photostet a chapter of note, got many pages in there . Then? CALL US COPY 2 TIMES MORE IN THE NOTE BOOK!!! We really hate him from that moment. Then he ask us back: Did I do the right thing? If we say NO, he scold us. If we say YES our heart feel no comfort. But our class very clever. Next day, we complain to the principel then he say: Did him really do a such thing to your class? Then he do the wrong thing! I will tell him on Friday because these 2 days he did't come to school. Then all my classmate come ask me: Did we still need copy the note? I just say NO! Cause we all don't like him even others day he will hate us. But we never scare, cause we have 38 students and we have TEAMWORK!!! HAHAHAHA!! And last thing is....the post title is suitable for him!!!

1 comments:

byuan said...

so bad la u ... teacher oso u scold .... haizz

Post a Comment