Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wahahhahaha XD

Two good news...

1st:
Today PMR result released~!!! Hahhahaha,not bad la me...I got 7A1B.B is wad subject? My most poorest Chinese...What is funny was,my class teacher said to me when she 1st saw me:Aiya yan! awak miss satu! Then I ask her what I missed,she said forget== Then I nervous already.... Until I get the sheet...Just know my BC get B o.o But for me is not bad already lar...The crazy girl cry before she get the result, after she get straight A cry again==!!! Anyway Congratz her~!

2nd:
Yesterday is my uniform squad farewell...I like this farewell cause I feel much closer to all senior....And hope them have a bright future~!^^ We play water there, bbq ther and many more~!Quiet fun day~

Lastly, preparing for our next year study~! Hope you all start already because we really start already~^^ XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment