Thursday, December 2, 2010

Long time....

Wah!!!! Long time no blogging already..Hahah~Well, I can't online.That the reason..But, today I lucky enough cause I hacked a line password XD Very bad isn't it?? Sorry to the host..I won't do anything that will harm your pc....

Ok,

Is holiday again...I almost start my holiday on NOV,almost 1 month ago...Feel soo lonely cause can't chat with my friends play with them and argue with them....Miss them soo much XD

Last last last Saturday I started my 1st work in my life><

Sad things,
That day, one of my friends tell me that others of my friends hate me while I saying about my job. When I heard, I shocked...I wanna share with them my excited .But they....SORRY TO ALL OF YOU! FROM NOW ON, I WON'T TELL ANYTHING MY THINGS TO YOU ALL! I choose silence from all of you....

While, thats the things I wanna share to all readers, and sorry to my faithful readers><>

0 comments:

Post a Comment