Saturday, May 29, 2010

hazHaz

OMG!!! This week...I sick, really really sick....I fever until 40++...I still going to school ><

Coming Monday is Mid-year exam..So? What can do? Study lor.....Keep do revision..until I dream also dream till SEJ..==

This post, I would like to talk about my class teachers..

The most care students teacher: My BI teacher, she is a nice teacher, She teach us very well although we keep making noise on her class. But, when she know a student fall sick, she will ask how is the students. Just like my 1 friend got dengki that day and hospital at B.P ,she quickly wanna go to visit him...Such a nice teacher.

That all for this post~ Just, busying for revision and my dad shop....Haiz..AddOil Man!!
Lastly, wish all my friends and my DiDi all the best in their exam~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment