Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Finished test

Finally,the test already finish..As usual,feel so free...Haha
Today is last day of test,when I wake up this morning,I feel somethings strange. But I don't know what is about the 'strange' feeling....Just...uncomfortable...
On the road to school,saw something make me suspicious..I keep thinking the question about my suspicious..But I can't find the answer! This make me no mood......
Reached school,keep thinking and this is my 1st time scared of Mathematics test...Don't why,maybe is my friends drag me into this scared mental...

A few hours go...test finally finish,happy but not happy...is not about my result...is about my friends..
Don't know why,I can make best friends with mostly girl...and I can be very close to them...But all of them have boyfriends..This make me like a blame...Why?Cause if I too close to them,their boyfriends will misunderstand then make them argue...Haiz,,,don't know how..

Next,about a boy(I already mentioned before in my blog) I really miss our friendship...Now,I and him just arguing in Facebook...Haiz..Don't know why la...Sometimes hate him sometimes.....sigh*

Whatever...

0 comments:

Post a Comment