Friday, March 19, 2010

Back~^^

Hush Hush...Back from the camp~!!Soo happy...

Haha..this year camp is my 1st time...quiet nice.Cooking together,play together~
I most impressed is those AJK acting in the 'detective games'! They are soo genius or well is very good in that performance..Last night,after fire camp, we play some creepy game.You guest wad?At 12 midnight...Ghost! Bingo! We walk on a dark road...no one at there..just us......then..suddenly a AJK pop up! The girls shout like hell~LOL~

What most funny is the 1st day,we got another game call 'ice-breaking'(don't know I got spell it wrong or not)..I and another friend win....But you know what is the prize? Is cat-walk!!! OMG!!!I just soo.....

Anyway~In this camp I learned quiet many things and I cleared about some people attitude...But is happy~

Sad is for I having exam after this 2 days!!! ARH!!!!><

I Love BSMM! I never regret to join this society..~muacks^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment