Sunday, March 28, 2010

Birthday???

Yesterday,is my 15th birthday..also is my 1st birthday in my blog..So? Nothing!!!!!

Sad....
1st,my little bro present,he 1st present to me..but.....I lost it!!! The sadness is can't be told....

2nd,my little bro didn't listen to my advice anymore.....I thought I was the most important brother in his form 3 friends..but I was wrong! Just wanna cry!

3rd,my bro,because my sadness,he become sadness as me......Cause why? His watch broke,and his mother said want to buy a new one for him,but his mum suddenly say busy and call him wait till she free...

4th,my friends,feel like separated...Am I enjoying my birthday????

Last...this is the most sadness birthday I haven't past before!!!

p/s:Di sorry......

2 comments:

KaXing said...

lox..still remember me? im kaxing ar!! yap kaxing..dun tel me u 4got all about me

HZY said...

who r u??

Post a Comment