Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Sports Day...

Today..is the day I most scared in this semester...Why? Cause is Sports Day...

Yesterday,sleep about 10.00pm...Then wake up about 4.00am...
Wearing the white shirt......At the school field....we (BSMM) like the white ghost walking.....

We train...train..train....until 7.00am...The beginning...Our senior said we got improve in our Pembarisan...I also think like that...
But,when the principal is talking...I feel unwell and move here move there....This causes the unbackable move...

We lose on our Pembarisan.Of course...my fault.....we all feel sad..We trained so hard till this day.....
I swear..next year I will do more best!!!!

I won't forget 'BSMM! The one who save the world! To make the world better!'
AND..the new tepuk...'Tepuk tepuk SEMANGAT"

Those things are memorable...I won't forget it......

Last things..sorry to all my teammate on my careless.....Please forgive me.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment