Sunday, February 21, 2010

Almost past Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year is about to past...What else? School is opening again...Bored~ Need to wake up early, practice till evening... Haiz...what a busy school...

Through the Chinse New Year, I wanna to write some bless to some of my friends:

1)DiDi:
I think you already saw that post...Hope you can understand my feeling.School opening,you should work harder... If got any problems,please tell me!! I will help you as far as I can..Trust me!! Wish our broship will never end~
Brother.

2)Meimei&Tcp:
You 2 already miss a chance at last year...This time,cherish it...Don't miss it again~I always support you 2^^
Kor.

3)T.Wan Ying:
Thanks for hearing my annoying things...I know you are a good listener...But sometimes I don't know what you thinking....But anyway, hope you and him will never seperate~
Z.Y.

4)Myself:
This few days,I and him meet so many problems....I tried to solve it by myself....I hope those problem won't appear anymore...I just wanna be like that time when we 1st meet....
Exam coming,I haven't do anythings....
Homeworks...soo many haven't do....Just waiting for teacher scold..
Sport day,my 1st time entering marching....Little bit excited..but scare will be a blame to whole team....

Whatever~A whole new year,A whole new of us, A whole new of our life........

0 comments:

Post a Comment