Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm bck!!


Lol is a funny trip to SG this time!!!This is my 1st time take railway to SG. When I arrive.....you know..now is popular with the H1N1.....So SG already put some doctor and nurse added some appilcation at the Kastam. When I pass the application...the system ring and the nurse come to me and call me go to a small room at outside of the "Kastam"....That moment I really scare.....I thinking..if I got H1N1...how???????Luckily, another nurse use a thermomether check my body temperature...at last she say me NORMAL!!!! I feel sooo free!!!!!!Isn't very funny?????This trip I go to the SG Science Center....and eat alot of local food....at night I play game is house......
Although got some "problem" getting in to SG...but I hope got another chance to go in SG again with my friend. Not onli for fun,eat..but this can make our friendship more better!! Haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment