Monday, June 8, 2009

期待~

I soo hope that day can come more faster.........what day???? The day go to Singapore with my friend and his mother. Well, actually this is not my 1st time go to Singapore. But i pretty excited because.........just feel excited la! At the begining, they say go in Singapore 1 day onli, but now.....they say have to stay there till friday. When i get this message, I just stuck at there a few moment...that second I just feel soo scary. Why? Cause I have to stay at there!!!!! Dunno why, i just feel sooo scary.....When my papa ask me:"You still want to go?" I answer without thinking:"YES!I want to go!" Although I feel little scary, but i sure this is a good journey for my mid year vacation!! Bless you guys have a nice holiday trip too!!!! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment