Saturday, May 14, 2011

What A LONG time~

What a long time since I update my blog...Already 2 months I no updating~=..=
Sorry to all readers and NOW I'm going start to active my blog again...Like usual,I will update it if I free on that day and that time~XD

Remember my last post was about camp,then lets talk about my camp~^
This year, I am the one of committee member in this camp and I wad vice chairman==
Well,I organize the whole camp with my friends, from activities,games until foods.All is our jobs~
It is very tiring us but all of us are still very happy and enjoy it~^^
As a vice chairman,introducing myself


My committee members~^^

Next,unluckily and luckily my school BSMM were joined a competition of 'kawad kaki'
Well,firstly I know I just can say they are too "youth",because we already have 3 years no joining this competition already...But the result make me shock~@@ They got second place~!!!!I just can say:""GIRLS,well done!!""


Preparing for the competition

Enjoying our celebration~^^

Finally,I am IN the EXAMINATION!!!!!!
OMG,I truly hard this time,this exam takes 1 months long@@
Until,today just passed 1 week only....2 more weeks to go~~
Hope it pass more faster a bit....

p/s:Good luck to all my friends and BSMM All Men Are Brother~!!^

0 comments:

Post a Comment