Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hapi Rabbit CNY!!!~

Hahaha..Happy Chinese New Year to all my friends~^^ Hope all of you have a great year~!

Haha...my new year activities is fun~

Yesterday, I with my friends went to ate steamboat~! Eat until I felt little uncomfortable><~

Today, I helped my mother to clean up the whole house...So tired><>
same..with my friends went to pub~(LOL..1st time went to pub ><)Hahaha...nothing special happen...Just drink some beverage and playing with those friends~

......I starting feel lonely....Although hanging around with some friends,But they just can simply forget my appearance...This make me feel so sad.... Sometimes went out, I just sitting alone there,watching them joking and laughing at there but I just bluffing with myself...Like a stupid and foolish guy.... But anyway, I start to be used to this feeling... Then, I promise myself in this year, I must be optimistic!!!!! I must be~!!!! Lastly, again,Happy CNY to all of you~!!!^^



Some photo:

Opening Sparkling juice><~

My reunion dinner and my family~^


Steamboat~^^


My family~^

0 comments:

Post a Comment